Growth in manufacturing competitiveness will be driven by well led, well organised and well financed businesses.
We design and deliver high impact business support programmes around manufacturing competitiveness that:
- Share knowledge and best practice
- Deliver Leadership and Management training
- Build capability and capacity
- Improve lead time reduction
- Develop more efficient sourcing and procurement
- Share sector knowledge
- Deliver advice using independent and experienced practitioners
- Leverage public finance
Since 2012 we have
helped 3,192 manufacturing SMEs…
What our clients say
We’ve moved the whole factory around and have seen a marked improvement in productivity with much better control. We were always working hard but the system wasn’t right and needed to change. Our staff are now much more forward thinking and the company is exceptionally well positioned to take advantage of the new business opportunities coming our way. It’s helped us see where better working methods and improved control could help accommodate higher demand without additional spend. We are now more organised and able to take on work at very competitive prices, operating from within the same factory building.
Company Secretary at MC Logistics Ltd